I was tagged by Katie Ruiz to participate in this fun “4 Secrets” post. I don’t usually do things like this but I thought it would be a cute way for me to tell you a little more about myself. Here it goes!
Four names people call me other than my real name:
- Mommy (my favorite)
- Baby (my husband)
- Bug (my mom when I was little)
- Rachel Rooster (ugh my Dad..not too sure about this one lol)
Four Jobs I have had:
- I played poker for a living when I was a single mother (True story..I’ll tell you about it someday)
- Substitute teacher (high school hell)
- Cake decorator (Loved that one)
Four movies I have watched more than once:
- Pan’s Labyrinth by Guillermo del Toro (one of my favorites..so beautiful)
- Green Street Hooligans (another all time favorite)
- The entire Harry Potter series
- The Boondock Saints
If you haven’t seen any of these movies I suggest you watch them ASAP..you are missing out my friends!
Four books or authors I recommend:
1. The Harry Potter series -J.K. Rowling
2. The Pact-Jodi Picoult
3. Nineteen Minute -Jodi Picoult
4. Running with Scissors -Augusten Burroughs
Four places I have lived:
4. Rhode Island
Four places I have visited:
1. Honolulu, Hawaii
2. San Diego, California
3. Las Vega, Nevada
4. Dominican Republic
Four things I would rather be doing right now:
1. Visiting with my daughter Josie
3. Talking with my sister Grace
4. Searching for seaglass
Four foods I prefer not to eat:
1. Olives EWWW
2…..Ummmm…I like a lot of foods LOL
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Ribs made by my husband
2. Anything CHOCOLATE
3. Mashed potatoes I.LOVE.mashed.potatoes.
4. Mint chocolate chip ice cream
Four T.V. shows that I watch:
1. Empire (yessssss)
2. Criminal Minds
3. Workaholics (LOVE)
4. Law and Order SVU
Four things that I am looking forward to this year:
1. Having summer with all four of my kids together. (my family will be complete for 3 consecutive months)
2. Finding myself and following my dreams
3. My sister Annies’ wedding
4. Trying to sell some Artwork
Four things I am always saying:
1. What the world!!
2. Are you serious??
3. Shut up!
Four bloggers I would love to do this:
If I tagged you in this post and you want to participate, copy the questions and fill them in with your answers. Then you can tag 4 bloggers that you would like to see do this! Hope you all can join in, I would love to read your answers!